Hash browns are one of the best breakfast staples. I know what you’re
thinking. There is no way that cabbage taste like actual hash browns, but
this recipe does. With this recipe, you will feel like you’re eating a classic
hearty breakfast while still sticking to your diet.
● 2 large eggs
● 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
● 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
● 2 cup shredded cabbage
● 1/4 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
● 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Whisk the eggs, garlic powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Season it with black pepper.
- Add the cabbage and onion to the egg mixture and combine.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Divide the cabbage mixture into four patties in the pan. Flatten them
out by pressing with a spatula.
- Cook for about 3 minutes per side or until they are golden and tender.
- Serve with eggs, bacon, or another food of your choice.