As you’ve probably heard, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
It is when you fuel up for the day so you can take it on confidently and
strongly. Without breakfast, you won’t have the energy to complete all your
Although breakfast is the best time to incorporate a few low carbs, you still
want to have a primarily fat and protein driven meal. Here, I am going to
give you a few breakfast keto recipes to try out.
Just because you are on a keto diet doesn’t mean that you have to forego
the classic breakfast staple – cereal. Here is a delicious cereal recipe that
is perfect for those on keto:
● Cooking spray
● 1 cup almonds, chopped
● 1 cup walnuts, chopped
● 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
● 1/4 cup sesame seeds
● 2 tbsp. flax seeds
● 2 tbsp. chia seeds
● 1/2 tsp. ground clove
● 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
● 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
● 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
● 1 large egg white
● 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Grease baking sheet with a cooking spray.
- Mix the almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, flax seeds,
and chai seeds into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Stir into the granola
- Add coconut oil to the mixture.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden. Stir halfway through.
- Let cool before serving.